AOL Shield Pro is completely newly launched browser and users have no idea regarding this that how they can handle small issues in which they might face while using it, we are discussing an issue where users are failed to customize AOL Shield Pro and confront some technical errors while doing so. We are providing the solution for the same issue where users are required to follow the instructions to resolve the issues. In any case, there is an error while following the issues the users have another option to resolve the issues through AOL Shield Download +1-866-429-4641 where our well-qualified technicians will assist the users in resolving the issues without any hassle. Our services are available 24×7 online.
How do I make AOL Shield Pro my default browser?
The users are required to follow the instructions to make AOL Shield Pro their default browser:
1. The users can find out in the upper right, where they have to click on the menu button (three horizontal lines).
2. The users have to click on the Settings in the browser menu.
3. The users can see at the bottom under ‘Default browser’, and they are required to click on Make AOL Shield Pro the default browser.
Windows 10 users are required to follow the Steps 4-5
4. The users can see on the Settings window which will appear, in the right panel, where they have to scroll down to ‘Web browser’ and they have to click on the + sign next to ‘Choose a default.’
5. The users have to click on AOL Shield Pro which can be foundon the menu that appears.
That’s the last step and the users can close the Settings window by clicking the X in the top right corner.
How do I set my homepage in AOL Shield Pro?
The users have to follow the provided instructions to set their Home Page as AOL Shield Pro:
1. The users have to click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) and then they have to click on Settings which can be found in the upper right corner.
2. The users have to make it sure that the box next to ‘Show Home Button’ is checked and then click the Change link which can be found on the Settings page, under Appearance.
3. Now the users have to click on the circle next to ‘Open this page’ in the box that appears, and then they have to type in the URL that they’d like to set as their home page.
4. Now the users have to click on Ok Button to save their homepage.
All the steps which we provided for resolving the technical issue are very easy to follow and the user’s issues which they were facing earlier can be resolved in an easy manner. Even after providing the solution, if the users face any technical issue then they have not to worry as we can assist them through AOL Shield Pro where the users will be assisted by the technicians of level six.